We've launched our new website!
Our customers are now benefitting from a new website which has launched today.
The website address remains www.fcho.co.uk but the site design has changed to make it easier for you to manage your tenancy with us. You can learn about the support services we offer to improve your life, too.
Neil Pollitt, Assistant Director of Business Transformation at FCH said: “Our organisation provides around 11.5K homes to customers, and it’s essential that they can access useful information they need day-to-day, and carry out tasks like paying their rent and updating their contact details quickly and easily.
“Our customers have been involved throughout the development of the new website and their input has been invaluable. They have helped us to understand what information customers want on the website and how to make that information as easy to access as possible. We anticipate that the new look design will greatly improve our customers’ online experience with us.”
Improved features that have been included in the new design include:
- Simpler structure and improved customer-focussed content, which is easier to navigate
- Clearer links to the My Account portal for you to manage your tenancy, 24/7
- Better search facility so you can find the content you are looking for quickly and easily
- More information about how our organisation can support you if you need help with employment or finances
- Responsive design, so the site works better on all computers, tablets or smartphones.
Neil added: “Over the coming months we’ll continue to refine and update our website in line with customer feedback. If you would like to share your thoughts on the new site when it goes live, we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch with us on our enquiry page.”