Council Tax and Housing Benefit

Council Tax

Council Tax is collected locally by Oldham Council. You can make enquiries and payments on the Oldham Council website.

Housing Benefit

You could get Housing Benefit to help you pay your rent if you're on a low income. If you have a query regarding housing benefit, please contact Oldham Council Benefits Service by emailing

There is also lots of useful information on the Oldham Council website.

Background Image -