Home Contents insurance

Home Contents insurance

We insure the structure of your home but the cover doesn’t include what’s inside it, such as your furniture and personal belongings.

If the worst happens, replacing the contents of your home could be very expensive, but by purchasing Home Contents insurance, your personal belongings are insured against events including:

  • Fire
  • Theft
  • Flooding or escape of water
  • Accidental damage

We work with Aviva to offer you Home Contents insurance at a very cheap price.

Unlike some insurance policies, there are no excesses so you will not have to pay anything in the event of a claim.

For more information and to apply online please click here, or you can contact us on 0161 393 5350.

Please click here to review the Important Information (including premiums) regarding this cover and to review a summary of the cover, click here.

Background Image -

Apply for Home Contents insurance today!

E: fit@fcho.co.uk 
T: 0161 393 5350