Ways to contact us
First Place, 22 Union Street, Oldham OL1 1BE.
Opening hours 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
We are closed on Bank Holidays.
Our Contact Centre
Opening hours: 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday. For a full service, please call between 9am and 5pm.
Saturday 9am - 4pm for emergency repairs and rent payments.
Phone: 0161 393 7117.
When you contact us by phone, we will:
- Aim to answer your call within 20 seconds.
- Aim to resolve your enquiry at the first point of contact.
- Offer to ring you back within 24-hours if the query is going to take longer to resolve.
- Ensure that if you need specialist help, your query is referred to the most appropriate member of staff.
- Provide a 24-hour emergency repairs service outside office hours. Office hours are 8am – 8pm (Monday – Friday).
- Provide access to a translation service if you need it.
- Take account of any additional support needs you may have.
When you email or write in, we will:
- Aim to acknowledge your contact within 1 working day and provide a full response in 2 working days.
- Tell you if a full response will take longer than two working days and give you an estimated response time.
- Ensure that any response we send is clear, easy to understand.
- Include in our response full details of who is dealing with your query and how they can be contacted.
- Provide documents in other formats if required.
When you contact us through Facebook, Twitter Live Chat or Chatbot we will:
- Aim to respond to Facebook or Twitter enquiries within 1 working day.
- Respond to Live Chat enquires between 10am and 4pm (Monday – Friday).
- Ensure our Chatbot can answer your question or queries 24/7, 365 days per year.
Address: Civic Centre, West Street, Oldham OL1 1UT.
Phone: 0161 770 3000
Homelessness and Housing Advice
0161 770 3000
If you need emergency accommodation, please contact Oldham Council on 0800 988 7061.
Children and adult safeguarding
0161 770 7777