Where to find help with council services

Services from Oldham Council

Oldham Council is responsible for both Council Tax and Housing Benefits as well as other services. Here is a list of the services our customers most frequently request.

Council tax Housing Benefit Dog fouling Report a pothole Problems with streetlights Trading standards Report graffiti and fly-posting