Complaints Service Standards
We aim to provide you with a high-quality complaints service, we will do our best to resolve your complaint quickly and efficiently and use your feedback to improve the services we provide.
We are committed to continually improve our services. We therefore welcome your views, feedback, or complaints on service delivery, whether good or bad, so that we can learn and implement changes to the services we deliver to you.
Our staff will:
- Deal with your complaint in a friendly and professional manner.
- Have access to relevant information and be willing to listen.
- Respond effectively and sensitively to your feelings and needs.
- Provide you with a clear explanation of how your complaint will be dealt with.
- Deal with any dissatisfaction efficiently and effectively.
- Respond to complaints within timescales.
If you contact us regarding a complaint, we will:
- Aim to resolve your complaint by putting things right as quickly as possible.
- Aim to contact you to discuss and acknowledge your complaint within 2 working days.
- Fully investigate your complaint or comments raised and inform you of the outcome verbally and in writing, including what action will be taken.
- If we do not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction at stage 1, we will escalate your complaint to the next stage of complaint process.
- We will provide electronic and written information in formats that are accessible to most customers and can be adapted to meet the needs of all on request.
How will we monitor our performance:
- By reviewing the outcomes of complaints to identify service delivery improvements.
- Capturing and recording satisfaction levels with the complaints process, including how complaints have been handled, to ensure a positive experience for customers.
- Reporting this information through governance channels and the Customer Voice Panel to ensure there is a focus on continuous improvement.