Our company was established in February 2011, and we are now one of the largest employers in Oldham
Our values underpin everything we do, from recruitment, career development, recognition through to our customers.
We value our people and are proud to offer a wide range of reward and benefits. We offer core benefits as well as flexible benefits.
- 37 hour working week
- Attractive pension scheme - six per cent employer contribution
- Holiday entitlement - 30 days, plus one shut down day which will be determined by the company and eight bank holidays. Part time colleagues will receive a pro-rated entitlement. You can also purchase additional leave.
- Free healthcare options - Medicash Health Cash plan for you and your dependents, including Employee Assistance (24-hour support and advice).
- On-site café and coffee shop - The Atrium, which is part of a social enterprise run by New Bridge School
- Personal development of every employee
- Paid 2 days volunteering which can be used during our annual Give and Gain Day
- Maternity, paternity and adoption leave - enhanced pay
- Enhanced occupational sick pay
- Flexible working scheme to enable colleagues to combine work with other responsibilities and activities outside work
- Discounts and cashback through our Live Happy website
- Live Well - a fantastic health and wellbeing offer