Love where you live? Become a Neighbourhood Champion this April!
Do you love where you live? Or do you think it could be better? Become a Neighbourhood Champion this April and make a difference to how our services are delivered in your area.
By becoming a Neighbourhood Champion you will:
- Carry out an inspection and report back on the condition of communal areas, including cleaning, grounds maintenance, litter and fly-tipping issues, etc in your block.
- Assess how our services measure up against our caretaking service standard and our grounds maintenance service standard.
- Take part in occasional Neighbourhood Champion meetings to swap ideas and opinions. Meetings will be held either online or locally, and transport costs will be reimbursed.
Who are Neighbourhood Champions?
They are customers who are passionate about their area, take pride in their home and want to have their say and get actively involved in improving our services.
Your work will help influence the work that our environmental and neighbourhood teams deliver, with a view to us making them better for you and making your area a great place to live.
Why become a Neighbourhood Champion?
- Help improve your area
- Influence the services we deliver and bring about improvements for you, your family and other customers
- Be rewarded with a £10 voucher quarterly for completing your inspection
Neighbourhood Champions are not responsible for tackling or reporting individual issues for their neighbours. Instead their role focuses on reviewing the communal areas in neighbourhoods.
Who can sign up to be a Neighbourhood Champion?
Any customer who is passionate about improving the area where they live can become a Neighbourhood Champion.