Deliver homes with us
To help us keep up momentum on supply of new affordable homes in Oldham, Rochdale, Tameside, Calderdale and Kirklees, we want to hear about opportunities to:
- Buy housing stock on existing sites in our target areas by utilising grant funding
- Secure land and/or package schemes with developers and contractors
- Secure Section 106 opportunities
Get in touch to see how we can work together. Email email@example.com.
Read on to find out more.
We are a growing housing association with more than 11,300 homes across the Oldham, Rochdale, and Tameside areas of Greater Manchester, and we're expanding into neighbouring Kirklees and Calderdale.
We are committed to delivering new-build homes to increase supply of affordable, sustainable homes to help tackle the housing crisis.
Why work with us?
- We are easy to work with. We have a clear strategy for appraising opportunities, and we make quick decisions aligned to our development programme.
- We have a strong track record of working in partnership with private developers to bring forward affordable new homes under Section 106 agreements.
- We have a £160m financing facility in place for investment and growth and have the highest governance and viability gradings (G1/V1) from the Regulator of Social Housing.
- We are flexible with payment terms to suit all parties - be it 10% deposit on legal exchange and balance on plot handovers, or enhanced deposits including land plot transfers with staged milestone payments for completed works.
- We can assist at feasibility stage to maximise the potential of sites and the type and number of affordable homes, benefitting both parties. This includes the potential to explore “additionality” and acquisition of plots outside of traditional S106 agreements.
Want to find out more? Get in touch
To discuss opportunities for us to work together, contact us.