High rise buildings

We have three high-rise buildings across Oldham, and we want our residents to have confidence that we are doing everything we can to maintain the highest safety standards to keep you, your household and neighbours safe.

By law, housing associations like FCHO must share key building and fire safety information about your block with residents.

We also share it with the Building Safety Regulator, a government department set up to make sure buildings are high quality and safe.

You can see that your building is registered with the Building Safety Regulator on the gov.uk website.

What to do if you have a building or fire safety concern

If you have a building or fire safety concern, or if you spot something in your building is not working as it should be, please report this to us so we can take action.

Call 0161 393 7117 or email propertysafety@fcho.co.uk.

‘Your Home, Your Safety’ campaign

The Building Safety Regulator has recently launched the ‘Your Home, Your Safety’ campaign to inform residents of high-rise buildings in England about their rights.

Read more about the ‘Your Home, Your Safety’ campaign.