ROCA (Respect Our Community Awards) is a scheme which offers funding to community and voluntary groups in Oldham. Small grants of up to £500 are available and will be awards to groups that provide the most benefits to our local communities.
How do I apply?
Funding is now closed - the deadline was 5pm, 2 March 2020.
All applications are judged by a panel made up of community representatives.
Please complete an electronic application form available on this page.
Downloadable copies are also available, which should be emailed to email@example.com once completed.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before applying.
Tips for submitting a successful application
Have a clear, well thought out project plan and consider:
- What are you looking to achieve?
- Who are you helping, who will benefit from the project?
- How are you going to do it?
- Why is the funding needed?
- Where and when is it going to take place?
- What will be the end result?
- What do you need to deliver the project?
- How much will it cost?
- How will you keep track of your progress?
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 393 5515 who will be more than happy to help.
Online application form
ROCA contact details
Telephone: 0161 393 5515