Shape our services this year. Join our Customer Voice Panel!
Do you want to shape services to make them better for you, your family and other First Choice Homes Oldham customers?
If the answer’s yes, then join our Customer Voice Panel (CVP) this month and make a difference to how our services are delivered to you, your home and community.
Our next CVP meetings will be held online.
We are hosting two sessions later this month on:
- Wednesday 26 January 2022 12pm-2pm
- Thursday 27 January 2022 5pm-7pm
What’s happening at the January meeting?
This month our Chief Executive, Donna Cezair will be joining the CVP to talk to members about our new strategic plan. This sets how we will create homes we are proud of and continue to improve the lives of you, our customers, over the next three years.
To find out more about our CVP, read on.
What is the CVP?
Our CVP is a customer-led panel that gives you the opportunity to share your views about what we do and help influence our decision-making.
As a panel member you will be asked to review and challenge how we’re performing and delivering our services to you. You will be involved in everything from looking at our approach to repairs and neighbourhood services, to how we engage with customers and our plans for the future, and much, much more!
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and being part of the CVP will give you a greater voice. We will use your feedback to continually improve services for customers living in our 11,400 homes.
Why join our CVP?
- Help influence the services we deliver and bring about improvements for you, your family and other customers
- Feel satisfied that your views have made a difference to others
- Be rewarded with a £30 e-voucher per session that you take part in.
As a member of our CVP you will be invited to get involved in a variety of activities throughout the year. These may include:
- Taking part in online meetings with members of FCHO staff and other customers
- Reading documents or watching videos and giving written or verbal feedback on them.
Who can sign up for our CVP?
The CVP is open to all customers. If you’re passionate about making a difference to you, your home and your community, then we want to hear from you.