Positive regulatory judgement – G1/V1
Great news! We’ve recently achieved a fully compliant G1/V1 rating for our governance and viability following the Regulator of Social Housing’s Stability Check.
The regulator’s role is to make sure all registered providers of social housing in England:
- Protect social housing assets
- Ensure providers are financially viable and properly governed
- Maintain confidence of lenders to invest into the sector
- Encourage and support supply of social housing
- Ensure tenants are protected and have opportunities to be involved in the management of their housing
- Ensure value for money in service delivery
The judgement means we’re delivering on all the above, which is great news for our customers, who are at the heart of everything we do, so we'd like to say a big well done to everyone involved in helping us retain this great standard.