Love where you live? Become a Neighbourhood Champion!
Do you love where you live? Or do you think it could be better? We’re looking for people who want to make a difference to how our services are delivered in your area. Become a Neighbourhood Champion and help improve your community.
What are Neighbourhood Champions?
They are customers who are passionate about their area, take pride in their home and want to have their say and get actively involved in improving our services.
By becoming a Neighbourhood Champion you will keep an eye on the communal cleaning, grounds maintenance and other services that we deliver in your area.
Your work will help influence the work that our environmental and neighbourhood teams deliver, with a view to us making them better for you and making your area a great place to live.
Why become a Neighbourhood Champion?
- Help improve your area
- Influence the services we deliver and bring about improvements for you, your family and other customers
- Be rewarded with a £10 voucher quarterly for doing a 15 minute inspection.
By becoming a Neighbourhood Champion you will:
- Carry out quarterly neighbourhood inspections and report back on the condition of communal areas, including cleaning, grounds maintenance, litter and fly-tipping issues, etc.
- Assess how our services measure up against our service standards.
- Take part in occasional Neighbourhood Champion meetings to swap ideas and opinions. Meetings will be held either online or locally, and transport costs will be reimbursed.
You can be involved as much or as little you like – this is a very flexible role.
Neighbourhood Champions are not responsible for tackling or reporting individual issues for their neighbours. Instead their role focuses on reviewing the communal areas in neighbourhoods.
Who can sign up to be a Neighbourhood Champion?
Any customer who is passionate about improving the area where they live can become a Neighbourhood Champion.