Have your say! Join our Customer Voice Panel this month!
Do you want to shape services to make them better for you, your family and other First Choice Homes Oldham customers?
If the answer’s yes, then join our Customer Voice Panel (CVP) this month and make a difference to how our services are delivered to you, your home and community.
We are hosting two CVP sessions later this month on:
- Tuesday 26 April 2022 5-7pm, online
- Wednesday 27 April 2022 12-2pm at our offices at First Place, 22 Union St, Oldham OL1 1BE
What’s happening at the April meeting?
This month our Project and Partnership Officer, Kevin Field will be talking to CVP members about ways we can help community and voluntary groups in Oldham secure funding for projects.
To find out more about our CVP, read on.
What is the CVP?
Our CVP is a customer-led panel that gives you the opportunity to share your views about what we do and help influence our decision-making.
As a panel member you will be asked to review and challenge how we’re performing and delivering our services to you. You will be involved in everything from looking at our approach to repairs and neighbourhood services, to how we engage with customers and our plans for the future, and much, much more!
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and being part of the CVP will give you a greater voice. We will use your feedback to continually improve services for customers living in our 11,400 homes.
Why join our CVP?
- Help influence the services we deliver and bring about improvements for you, your family and other customers
- Feel satisfied that your views have made a difference to others
- Be rewarded with a £30 e-voucher per session that you take part in.
As a member of our CVP you will be invited to get involved in a variety of activities throughout the year. These may include:
- Taking part in online meetings with members of FCHO staff and other customers
- Reading documents or watching videos and giving written or verbal feedback on them.
Who can sign up for our CVP?
The CVP is open to all customers. If you’re passionate about making a difference to you, your home and your community, then we want to hear from you.