Calling developers and housebuilders! Partner with us to build homes and improve lives
We continue to grow our portfolio of affordable homes in Oldham and surrounding areas and provide more high quality, modern homes for people who need them.
We’re currently seeking opportunities to buy properties from developers and housebuilders to help us maximise our capacity and increase the delivery of much needed affordable homes in our communities this year. These are homes that are currently additional and sit outside of any S106 agreement.
Read on to see how we can work together.
Who are we?
We are a social housing provider with 11,867 homes across the Oldham and Rochdale areas of Greater Manchester.
By 2026, we want to build 750 affordable new homes in Oldham, Rochdale and the surrounding areas of Tameside, Calderdale and Kirklees to help improve the lives of local people.
How can we work together?
To keep up momentum on supply of new homes we are actively looking to work with developers and housebuilders to:
- Buy completed or soon to be completed 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes before March 2022
- Assist partners by swiftly progressing contracts to early legal exchange, with stage payments against Work In Progress (WIP), where applicable
- Commit to future off-plan unit purchases to support partners with future business planning.
Where we deliver new homes
- Calderdale (central to western)
- Kirklees (central to western)
We're keen to explore sites of 20-100 units, although we would not exclude smaller numbers so please get in touch with any opportunity you have.
We have funds available and a swift approval process. We can make quick decisions on opportunities which align with our development strategy.
Contact us to discuss how we can deliver new homes together
Email our Development team at email@example.com.