Annual Tenancy Visit
Your annual tenancy visit is an opportunity to review and update the information we hold about you and your household on our systems, so we can continue to meet your needs in the most effective way possible.
- Every 12 months your neighbourhood co-ordinator will visit you to carry out your annual tenancy visit.
- You will receive a text before your visit is due, including details of how to make a specific appointment with your neighbourhood co-ordinator at a time that is convenient for you.
- The appointment will take approximately 15 minutes, and your neighbourhood co-ordinator will be able to make any updates to your information with you there and then, such as:
- Updating personal details, like any name changes, phone numbers and email addresses
- Adding or removing household members if your circumstances have changed. E.g. your elderly relative is now living with you
- Asking you questions about the condition of your property, to make sure you have reported any repairs or other issues
- If you would like to make changes to your details during your appointment, you must have identification to hand (such as a driving licence or a passport)
- All FCHO colleagues carry ID badges. Please check ID to confirm the knock on your door is from a legitimate member of FCHO staff. If someone calls at your home and cannot produce valid ID, or you are suspicious, please report the instance to us. There’s more info on our website on what to do if a bogus caller visits your home.