First Choice Homes Oldham
Established in February 2011, FCHO is one of the largest employers in Oldham.
Our values are important to us as they underpin everything we do, from recruitment, career development, recognition through to our customers.
We value our people and are proud to offer a wide range of reward and benefits. We offer core benefits as well as flexible benefits.
- 37-hour working week.
- Attractive pension scheme - 6% employer contribution.
- Holiday entitlement - the equivalent of 5 weeks annual leave (basic 25 days plus 1 shut down day, determined by the company, and 8 public holidays). Part-time employees receive a pro-rata entitlement.
- Employees can also build up a further 5 days annual leave under our attendance-related leave scheme, and you can also buy up to 5 days.
- Free healthcare options - Medicash Health Cash plan for you and your dependents, including Employee Assistance (24-hour support and advice).
- On-site café and coffee shop - The Atrium, which is part of a social enterprise run by New Bridge School.
- Personal development of each and every employee. Our training and development team will support employees who want to develop their career.
- Paid 2 days volunteering which can be used during our annual Give and Gain Day.
- Maternity, paternity and adoption leave - enhanced pay.
- Enhanced occupational sick pay.
- Flexible working scheme to enable colleagues to combine work with other responsibilities and activities outside work.
- Four ways to get to work; cycle to work scheme, discounted car parking, season ticket loan for Metrolink and salary sacrifice on eco cars.
- Discounts through our Live Happy website.
- Live Well - a fantastic health and wellbeing offer.