First Choice Homes Oldham
Established in February 2011, FCHO is one of the largest employers in Oldham.
Working at FCHO
We advertise all our external vacancies through our website on our current vacancies page. On average we recruit to around 40 or 50 posts per year, and so our recruitment is pretty regular.
If you would like to be notified when we have a vacancy you can go onto our vacancy database and we will email details of jobs out to you as we advertise them, to do this click on the register your interest button below. Click on register your interest – mailing list and then click the button apply now you will be asked to complete a form. Once you have completed the form you will join our mailing list.
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days a year plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
- Flexible Working scheme to enable colleagues combine work with other responsibilities and activities outside work
- Paid two days volunteering for all colleagues to volunteer in the community
- Living Wage instead of a minimum wage a “National Living Wage” is paid to lowest paid posts to ensure everyone can afford the opportunity to provide for themselves and their families
- Occupational Maternity Leave to supplement statutory provisions
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme to supplement statutory provisions
- Investors in People accreditation ensuring FCHO invests in its employees by developing their skills, knowledge and understanding
- Child Care Vouchers where savings can be made on NI and Income Tax contributions
- Pension Scheme
- 2016/2017 – 0%
- 2017/2018 – 1%
- 2018/2019 – 1%
- 2019/2020 – 1%
- 2020/2021 – 2%
37 hours per week