Rapid ROCA 2019
How much funding is available?
You can apply for up to £500.
What will Rapid ROCA fund?
In competition with other applications, the panel are looking for applications that ‘most benefit the community’.
Please note the panel are looking for and more inclined to support new and emerging groups/initiatives that have previously not received ROCA funding.
How do I apply?
Complete the application form below by Monday 23 September 2019, 11:59pm.
Points to consider before applying for funding.
You should have a clear, well thought out project plan and think about:
- What you want to achieve?
- How are you going to do it?
- Is there a need for the project? How do you know this?
- Who are you helping, who will benefit from the project?
- Why is it needed?
- Where and when is it going to take place? (You must have realistic dates and times to allow for promotion, purchasing items and receiving funds.) You must be looking at starting your project within the next four months and have spent all the funds within 12 months.
- What will be the end result?
- What do you need to deliver the project?
- How much will it cost?
- What will happen when the funding ends?
- How will you keep track of your progress?