Our First Place offices are now open – here’s what you need to know
After being closed to our customers for over a year, we are delighted to announce that our First Place offices are reopening from Monday 7 June 2021, and we can’t wait to welcome you back now Covid-19 restrictions are beginning to ease.
To keep both you and our colleagues’ safe, there’s a couple of changes we have made and rules we need you to follow:
- Our offices are open on a pre-booked appointment-only basis. We are not accepting walk-ins at this time. To make an appointment please call 0161 393 7117. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are additional safety measures in place including sanitising stations, screens and track and trace
- Do not attend any appointments if you are showing signs or symptoms of Covid-19
- All customers are required to follow government guidelines when inside the building, including wearing a mask and following social distancing guidelines
- Please arrive on your own for your appointment. All appointments are on a one-to-one basis so we ask you to arrange for childcare or other responsibilities well in advance
- You cannot wait inside the building before your appointment so it’s important you arrive promptly and on time – especially if it’s cold and raining as you will be asked to wait outside until your allocated time slot
Thank you for working with us to keep everyone safe. We can’t wait to welcome you back! See you soon.