Help to Keep your Home

There are a selection of guides available to provide information and ensure you don't lose your home in the event of a hospitalisation discharge, or if you're struggling with mortgage payments.
There are also guidelines on the law and what rules you must follow:

Mediation in Oldham - Information Leaflet
NHAS: Are you worried about your mortgage
Tenancy Relations Service: Protection against harassment and illegal activity

CAB Service

In need of the Citizens Advice Bureau Service? Follow this link for information.

Independence Service

For more information about the Independence Service and support available to help you stay in your home

More info
Enable accessibility ReciteMe Text to Speech Reader