Oldham’s housing services are moving.

From 1st July 2019, Oldham Housing Advice Service (OHAS) will no longer be based at First Choice Homes Oldham and will be at Oldham Council. You can read more information in our news section or visit Oldham Council's website.

Supported Accommodation in Oldham

The Central Access Point is the referral gateway for Supported Accommodation and for Keyring Floating Support.

What is Floating Support?

Floating Support is a flexible service where a support worker can meet you in your own home or in a neutral place to support you with difficulties that affect your housing.

What is Supported Accommodation?

Supported Accommodation provides accommodation and staff support in order to help people in the following circumstances:

  • You have experienced a crisis and need help to keep safe and rebuild your life, for example escaping domestic violence or harassment.
  • You have issues with drugs, alcohol, offending or any other issue that affects your ability to obtain and/or maintain a tenancy.
  • You have been homeless, or never had your own tenancy, and need support to obtain a tenancy and to help manage it.

Supported Accommodation is not suitable for people with:

  • Solely housing needs: you should contact Oldham Housing and Advice Service for this on 0161 393 7117
  • Support issues which require long-term or permanent support: you should contact Oldham Housing and Advice Service for this on 0161 393 7117 who may be able to signpost you to appropriate services.
  • Solely social care needs: you should contact Adult Social Care for this on 0161 770 122

How to apply:

If you want to apply for supported accommodation or Keyring's floating support, please complete one of the forms below and return to CAP@fcho.co.uk

If you need any more information or guidance, please visit the following:

Keyring application form

Supported Accommodation application form

This service is delivered in collaboration with: