Using My Account
My Account is your new and improved online customer account. View information about your rent and charges, make payments, send us information and update your contact details 24/7, 365 days a year.
When you visit My Account for the first time you will need to register. To do this you will need:
- An email address
- Your date of birth
- Your Payment Reference Number
- Your National Insurance Number
- Your Rent Account Number
Places to find your Payment Reference Number
- AllPay payment card
- First page of your Tenancy Agreement
- Rent statements (these were sent out in April 2018)
- Any Rent Letter from us, AllPay Direct Debit letters
Once you've registered, you'll receive an email with a username and password.
When you log in for the first time you should change your password.
When creating a password remember:
- Choose a strong password others won't be able to guess easily
- Don't share your password with anyone
- Change your password regularly
- Keep your password a secret
We will never ask you to tell us your password
If you get an email, phone call or speak to someone who asks for it - say 'NO'.