Council Tax

Council Tax is a service operated by Oldham Council, you can make enquiries and or make payments by accessing their website.

Housing Benefit

Housing Benefit is a national welfare benefit designed to help you to pay your rent if you are on a low income. If you have a query regarding housing benefit, please contact Oldham Council Benefits Service by emailing

There is also lots of useful information on the Oldham Council Website.