Available Help

The Independence Service

The Independence Service is aimed at all our residents aged over 60 who could benefit from an extra service above and beyond what is normally provided, irrespective of where you live. The Service aims to provide peace of mind, by providing you with a named advisor who will provide a tailored service to you in your own home.

For more information, please visit The Independence Service page.

Getting around in your home

The Disability Living Service assists customers who have an assessed medical need. FCHO Officers work in partnership with health professionals, including the Community Occupational Therapy Team, to advise customers and to make best use of suitable housing.

For more information on accessibility to your home please visit our section detailing equipment and adaptations.

Housing Advice

The Housing and Advice Team provide tailored advice on all the housing options that are available. Information about applying for housing an an online application form are available on the MyMove Oldham website.

If you are finding it difficult to pay

We can give help and advice if you are finding it hard to manage your finances and risk missing payments.

In need of mediation and/or support services

The following forms can be used to apply for support if needed:

Keyring Floating support service application
Oldham Mediation Services
Supported Accommodation Services

There are also a selection of guides available to provide information and ensure you don't lose your home in the event of a hospitalisation discharge, or if you're struggling with mortgage payments.
There are also guidelines on the law and what rules you must follow:

Claim Form Deposit
Claim Form Guidance
Mediation in Oldham - Information Leaflet
NHAS: Are you worried about your mortgage
Tenancy Relations Service: Protection against harassment and illegal activity

Tenancy Support

Trying to find help for managing your tenancy? Follow this link for information on Support & Wellbeing.

S&W Service

Other FCHO Services

See the full list of online services from First Choice Homes Oldham

Contact FCHO

CAB Service

In need of the Citizens Advice Bureau Service? Follow this link for information.

CAB Info